It’s great to connect with you again after the success of Women’s Wellbeing Conference. Many of you said you would like the opportunity to continue your learning and a place for women to connect on a deeper level about the things that are important to you.
So what’s next from us!
Join us at Wellbeing For Life – an intimate group programme for Women based on the three principles, starting in London on 30th April and 1st May.
What’s on offer:
– A two day workshop in London on 30th April and 1st May 2016 (Saturday and Sunday) with Anya Layfield and Jacquie Moses Founders of the Women’s Wellbeing Conference.
– An intimate, small group of women who want to deepen their understanding of the Three Principles and how that makes sense in your everyday life
– A 60 mins monthly group call with Anya and Jacquie for three months
– Recordings of the monthly calls to refer to in your own time
– To the Women’s Wellbeing Conference 2016 video recording for 60 days
Networking and support from women just like you:
– You’ll become part of a growing community of like minded women who have given themselves permission, time and the space to live life with more joy, clarity, head space, better relationships, improved wellbeing and less stress.
A private members only Facebook group
– For when you want to share insights, successes, ask for support from others in the community, ask questions, partner with another woman in the group, this private members only space is available for your 24/7!
– Q&A zoom call with Jacquie and Anya to answer your questions before the training starts.
Also all participants receive a significant discount on Private VIP Intensives with Jacquie and Anya
Special conference discount price
Investment £297 – Normally £397 this is a £100 saving (This offer is available until 16th April)
Bring a friend offer
Investment £250 per person if you bring a friend
Additional one to one support
3 x private one to one calls during the 3 month programme
Investment £199 Normally £300